Re: [xenu-usergroup] Multiple 12029 "no connection found"

  • Shiner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2013
      On 10/07/2013 18:59, edmundjmullen wrote:

      I started getting multiple 12029 "no connection found" errors when checking my site. However, when I click any of the links in the report they open just fine in my browser.

      The URL is http://edmullen.net

      Thoughts?

      Check the number of threads you have Xenu set to use.
      You might be opening up too many connections to your server.
      It looks like you are hosted on 1and1 who I believe limit the number of connections to their servers from the same IP to quite a low number.

      Under options, look for the "Parallel Threads" option.   Try lowering it from whatever yours is currently set to and retrying.

      Chris
    • Ed Mullen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2013
        That was it. Thnx!

        Sent via that small computer on my belt.