removing SessionIDs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Sometimes people have asked me to remove the session id from URLs and
      I've always refused (because IMO, changing session IDs are a bug on the
      server side). If anybody here has such a website, please tell me its URL
      and I'll test a new component that strips the session id. I'd need
      people with PHP, JSP/JSF and ASP. Yesterday I had dinner with an
      interesting person, who made me realize (or told me) that its basically
      just a matter of describing such an URL with a regexp. And yes, it is.