Hi Tillman

  • aceblchboy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      I found a utility app website that you can use to test Xenu against: http://httpstat.us/

      Basically attempt to visit http://httpstat.us/### where # is a digit and the server will return that number as an http status code response.

      I ran xenu on it and some of the http status codes returned a generic "error ###" message.

      Are you going to make a proper description for those responses?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
        Yes, if you tell me which ones. Obviously you know them ("some")
        already. From a quick look, I notice only that the 418 is missing.
        However that code only applies to HTCPCP requests, which I don't support
        anyway.

        Tilman