Re: [xenu-usergroup] Change of 404 Error Page

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013
      Indeed, it works fine.

      Tilman

      Am 17.06.2013 21:10, schrieb Aryeh Oron:
      Dear Tilman and Chris,

      Thanks for your suggestions.
      I have added in the .htaccess file the command line:
      ErrorDocument 404 /Error/Error404.htm
      See: http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Error/Error404.htm
      This page appears when a file is missing, but the address line in the browser shows the URL of the missing page.
      Although I have not finished yet uploading all the files of my website to the new host server, I ran the Xenu program and it indeed shows the missing pages as "not found"

      Sincerely,

      Aryeh Oron
      Bach and Jazz Music Fan
      WebMaster of Bach Cantatas Website: