Orphan search aborted by user!

  • heenan73
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
      When I get my Xenu report, I get this message:

      Orphan search aborted by user!

      But I have selected the orphan search, and have not aborted anything.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
        I looked into the source code, the message might be misleading in one
        case, when Xenu can't connect to ftp. However an error message box
        should appear.
        Please check that you can connect to your ftp server by doing it manually.
        Tilman