Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: Special chars in URls

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
      Hello Wolfgang,
      Please send a .XEN file of your work to tilman at snafu dot de and I'll
      have a look (I think we've emailed before). I did make a change there
      (related to the "convert to lower case" option), I hope I didn't mess up
      something. Sadly I didn't get feedback from the person for whom I did
      the change, and I'm also quite busy due to myself moving.
      Tilman