Re: Special chars in URls

  • Wolfgang
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
      Hi Tilman,
      Unlikely the beta ignores "ignore URLS beginning with".
      I exclude some paths and domains in this section.
      The beta calls them as well as URLS not marked to ignore.
      best regards
      Wolfgang

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
        Hello Wolfgang,
        Please send a .XEN file of your work to tilman at snafu dot de and I'll
        have a look (I think we've emailed before). I did make a change there
        (related to the "convert to lower case" option), I hope I didn't mess up
        something. Sadly I didn't get feedback from the person for whom I did
        the change, and I'm also quite busy due to myself moving.
        Tilman