Re: Special chars in URls

  • Wolfgang
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2013
      first i forgot: a .de
      http://www.ihre-ärztinnenen.de

      second i forgot to thank you ;-)
      Thank you.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 16, 2013
        Yes, I can't do international domains. I tried it once, but there is a
        multithreads-related bug in the library I used, and I don't have a time
        to find it.
        Tilman

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
          Hi Tilman,
          Unlikely the beta ignores "ignore URLS beginning with".
          I exclude some paths and domains in this section.
          The beta calls them as well as URLS not marked to ignore.
          best regards
          Wolfgang

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
            Hello Wolfgang,
            Please send a .XEN file of your work to tilman at snafu dot de and I'll
            have a look (I think we've emailed before). I did make a change there
            (related to the "convert to lower case" option), I hope I didn't mess up
            something. Sadly I didn't get feedback from the person for whom I did
            the change, and I'm also quite busy due to myself moving.
            Tilman