Command-line version

  • jameshouston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      I'm finding regular scanning with Xenu really useful as part of quality assurance on multiple sites. I'd like the ability to be able to use Windows Task Scheduler to schedule scans to be run automatically. I notice there are references to a command-line version and think this may be exactly what I need.

      Is the command-line version still available?