Error 87

  • vacshop1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
      I recently moved my website www.vacuumcleanerhop.com to a Linux server from a Windows server at GoDaddy.com. Now, when I run Xenu I get the following error during the Orphan Report section of the report:

      "Error 87 while moving to remote FTP directory '' "

      Everything I find refers to this error as a Windows system error. I do not remember gettiing this error when I ran Xenu on the previous windows server.
      My website is an ecommerce website with a WordPress blog installed in a folder called /wordpress

      Any thoughts?

      Thanks in advance,
      Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013

        The best is to try to connect from the command line ftp client, and then
        do "cd" like you would if you'd search yourself for orphans.

        I wonder if the ftp root is empty in the dialog box?

        Tilman