Re: [xenu-usergroup] Orphan Files

    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 19, 2012

      The best is that you send me ( tilman at snafu dot de ) a .XEN file,
      and a report of what you did. Then mention one or two examples of an
      orphan file, that you think isn't, or doesn't exist at all. Note that -
      as the report tells you - "Links that aren't spidered (e.g. webforms and
      dynamically generated links) will appear as orphans in this list."

      Tilman