Re: [xenu-usergroup] Xenu cras hes with a fatal error if it i s unable;to find a temp folder .

  • Al Guevara
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      : )      : )        : )

      Original message
      From: "Tilman Hausherr" <tilman@...>
      To: xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com;
      Dated: 12/2/2012 11:56:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [xenu-usergroup] Xenu crashes with a fatal error if it is unable;to find a temp folder.

      That kind of reminds me of that segment in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

          He reached out and pressed an invitingly large red button
          on a nearby panel. The panel lit up with the words
          "Please do not press this button again"

      Anyway - don't delete the temp folder again.

      Am 02.12.2012 22:41, schrieb aceblchboy:
      Windows XP.
      Accidentally deleted the temp folder through some program and when the program began to spider it crashed with a with an error message hinting that my temp folder was missing.
      Yahoo! Groups Links
      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional
      <*> To change settings online go to: