Xenu crashes with a fatal error if it is unable to find a temp folder.

  • aceblchboy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      Windows XP.

      Accidentally deleted the temp folder through some program and when the program began to spider it crashed with a with an error message hinting that my temp folder was missing.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
        That kind of reminds me of that segment in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

            He reached out and pressed an invitingly large red button
            on a nearby panel. The panel lit up with the words
            "Please do not press this button again"

        Anyway - don't delete the temp folder again.

        Tilman

        Am 02.12.2012 22:41, schrieb aceblchboy:
        Windows XP.

        Accidentally deleted the temp folder through some program and when the program began to spider it crashed with a with an error message hinting that my temp folder was missing.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)