about:blank and Wordpress

  • Al Guevara
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2012
      Hello everyone

      I ran a Xenu scan of a site of mine (Wordpress) and Xenu put out this report.

      What In wondering is what is why does Xenu think all those pages are linking to "about:blank"

      Thank you much!

      Al Guevara

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2012
        Because its there, e.g. here:

        http://commercial-real-estate-tucson.com/

        <iframe style='display:none;width:0px; height:0px;' src='about:blank' name='gform_ajax_frame_1' id='gform_ajax_frame_1'></iframe>

        my guess is that you're using a CMS :-(

        Tilman