Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: Feature request - split the title field to document title and link titles

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
      Can't comment without having a .XEN file. Please send it to tilman at
      snafu dot de.
      Before sending, make sure that it is really the same URL that is once
      with a title and once without.

      Tilman

      Am 01.08.2012 23:29, schrieb motwguy:
      > Not sure if this related or not, I see page titles in the report itself, but when I export the Title field is blank -- Bug??
      >

      > --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, aceblchboy <no_reply@...> wrote:
      >> Currently the way the title field works is when a link is found, the title is whatever the first link is, until the page is spidered, at which point it becomes the document title.
      >>
      >> I think it would be a boon to webmasters to store link titles somewhere as well.
      >>
      >> Thank you sir, and looking forward to your next update.

    • motwguy
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
        Thanks Tilman, sending now.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
          Tilman,
          I clearly munged things up, it was an Open Site Explorer export that was missing the tiles. -- Very Sorry!