Re: Feature request - split the title field to document title and link titles

  • motwguy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
      Not sure if this related or not, I see page titles in the report itself, but when I export the Title field is blank -- Bug??

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
        Can't comment without having a .XEN file. Please send it to tilman at
        snafu dot de.
        Before sending, make sure that it is really the same URL that is once
        with a title and once without.

        Tilman

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
          Thanks Tilman, sending now.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
            Tilman,
            I clearly munged things up, it was an Open Site Explorer export that was missing the tiles. -- Very Sorry!