Re: [xenu-usergroup] broken link: Reset

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30, 2012
      I scanned her whole site this WE with threads set to 1, later 2. That
      took many hours, but it worked without trouble.

      Theories about this:
      - Maybe if one starts with "too many" threads, the client IP address is
      "penalized" for some time, so it doesn't help lowering threads after
      being "flagged" by the server firewall
      - A change on her client side (many people do have a firewall in their
      router; so do I, and initially it blocked Xenu from running)
      - sysadmins are too often underqualified, underpaid and understaffed.
      What you get then are people who just try to find a way to quickly close
      tickets, instead of taking some time to research a problem.

      Tilman