Runtime error!

  • StefWill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2012
      I keep getting a runtime error when running Xenu over our site.

      "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
      Runtime Error!
      Program C:\Program Files (x86)\Xenu\Xenu.exe
      abnormal program termination"

      It has crashed several times now at about 33%.

      This is a huge site, over 900,000 links detected so far and that is not checking external links or our 6 real-time data directories, each with about 50,000 files.

      I really need to get a like report so I can find our orphan files.

      I'm running a 3.2GHz Xenon with 6GB RAM, clean install of Win 7 Enterprise 64-bit, 150Gb Solid-state drive and a 20Gb pagefile.

      The only other thing running is MySQL server.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Cheers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
        Make sure that you're not checking useless stuff like a forum. If you
        really have so many links use the 64 bit version.
        http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/Xenu64.zip
        Tilman

        Am 24.06.2012 23:58, schrieb StefWill:
        > I keep getting a runtime error when running Xenu over our site.
        >
        > "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
        > Runtime Error!
        > Program C:\Program Files (x86)\Xenu\Xenu.exe
        > abnormal program termination"
        >
        > It has crashed several times now at about 33%.
        >
        > This is a huge site, over 900,000 links detected so far and that is not checking external links or our 6 real-time data directories, each with about 50,000 files.
        >
        > I really need to get a like report so I can find our orphan files.
        >
        > I'm running a 3.2GHz Xenon with 6GB RAM, clean install of Win 7 Enterprise 64-bit, 150Gb Solid-state drive and a 20Gb pagefile.
        >
        > The only other thing running is MySQL server.
        >
        > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Cheers

      • StefWill
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012