Feature request - split the title field to document title and link titles

  • aceblchboy
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2012
      Currently the way the title field works is when a link is found, the title is whatever the first link is, until the page is spidered, at which point it becomes the document title.

      I think it would be a boon to webmasters to store link titles somewhere as well.

      Thank you sir, and looking forward to your next update.
    • motwguy
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
        Not sure if this related or not, I see page titles in the report itself, but when I export the Title field is blank -- Bug??

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
          Can't comment without having a .XEN file. Please send it to tilman at
          snafu dot de.
          Before sending, make sure that it is really the same URL that is once
          with a title and once without.

          Tilman

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
            Thanks Tilman, sending now.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
              Tilman,
              I clearly munged things up, it was an Open Site Explorer export that was missing the tiles. -- Very Sorry!