Unicode in titles

  • mbiochemy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2012
      Dear Tilman,

      Wildcard version 1.3.9 that I use does not show Unicode titles.
      Is there a version that shows unicode titles?

      Best regards,

      Israel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2012

        Could you please tell me a website where this happens? If it is
        intranet, please make a short HTML page with the problem and send it to
        me (tilman at snafu dot de)

        Tilman