Re: [xenu-usergroup] false broken link report for a link in a comment in a css

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
      This is fixed in the current beta:

      Am 07.02.2012 22:22, schrieb Schwarz, Ronald:

      I am using a cascading style sheet that references a graphic not found in my RoboHelp project. However, the text citing the graphic in the css is delimited with comment marks:

      /* Create watermark.gif and place in the CSS folder */

      Xenu reports the link to the graphic as broken. It should ignore comment marks in the css.

      Ronald Schwarz

      Senior Technical Writer

    • Schwarz, Ronald
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2012

        Tilman,

        Thank you very much. I tested the Bets and was pleased the bug was fixed.

        Best regards,

        Ronald Schwarz

        Senior Technical Writer

        Direct: +1 631-940-4320

        Web: www.enghouseinteractive.com

        email: rschwarz@...

        Our Interaction Management Solutions Include:

        A Division of Enghouse Systems Ltd. (TSX:ESL)