false broken link report for a link in a comment in a css

  • Schwarz, Ronald
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012

      I am using a cascading style sheet that references a graphic not found in my RoboHelp project. However, the text citing the graphic in the css is delimited with comment marks:

      /* Create watermark.gif and place in the CSS folder */

      Xenu reports the link to the graphic as broken. It should ignore comment marks in the css.

      Ronald Schwarz

      Senior Technical Writer

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2012

          Tilman,

          Thank you very much. I tested the Bets and was pleased the bug was fixed.

          Best regards,

          Ronald Schwarz

          Senior Technical Writer

          Direct: +1 631-940-4320

          Web: www.enghouseinteractive.com

          email: rschwarz@...

          Our Interaction Management Solutions Include:

          A Division of Enghouse Systems Ltd. (TSX:ESL)