Partial Check

  • Janie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2011
      Can you check the links on just a section of a website? More than just one page but a group under one link? Thanks. Janie
    • Fischer, Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
        Hi Janie,

        > Can you check the links on just a section of a website? More than just one page but a group under one link? Thanks. Janie

        not really, as far as I know.
        But you can try to filter your checking by the "Do not check any URLs beginning with this:" option. For wildcard use see "36. How about wildcards in the inclusion and exclusion lists?" of http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html#Description.

        Best
        Thomas