question and/or suggestion

  • xamaxdc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      is there a way to have xenu ignore web page parameters ?

      when I look at the export file, we have hundreds of copies
      of the same page, all with different parameters.

      if not .. then please add to the suggestions list.

      thanks
      Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        You could use the wildcard feature to exclude certain parameters!

        Tilman