suggestion for additional functionality

  • xamaxdc
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
      it would be very useful to be able to extract custom meta data per page. we have a number of custom control codes that we store
      in meta tags - but no way to extract them for the whole site.
      if they could be listed in the extracted TAB file .. that would be a tremendous help.

      thanks
      Michael Charbonneau
      Westat
      Rockville MD
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        Sorry, but this is sortof very specific to you only.
        Tilman