RE: [xenu-usergroup] Skipped links

  • Deno Tufares, Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011

      I agree…

      Great product!!!!

      Deno

                         ADT Enterprises
                Free Shipping and Handling
              http://www.adtenterprises.com

      From: xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tilman Hausherr
      Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:24 PM
      To: xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [xenu-usergroup] Skipped links

      Why?

      What really counts, is to show the broken links only. If I'd do what you want, it would mean an option "show green and red links but not orange links". I'm afraid people would then mail me who forgot that they have filtered away the user-skipped links.

      Tilman

      Am 21.09.2011 13:25, schrieb Tono:

      Hi

      I think it would be a nice feature for next release:

      An option like "Hide skipped links"

      Thanks

      No infections found in this incoming message
      Scanned by iolo System Shield®
      http://www.iolo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
        Sorry, but these "nice" features are really just cosmetic improvements.
        You can still sort the mail window by clicking on the status.

        Tilman