Re: [xenu-usergroup] Skipped links

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011
      Why?

      What really counts, is to show the broken links only. If I'd do what you want, it would mean an option "show green and red links but not orange links". I'm afraid people would then mail me who forgot that they have filtered away the user-skipped links.

      Tilman

      Am 21.09.2011 13:25, schrieb Tono:
      Hi

      I think it would be a nice feature for next release:

      An option like "Hide skipped links"

      Thanks

    • Tono
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011
        Well, I think Xenu is a very useful tool, not only for showing broken links, also for showing statistic, type of links and so on. It would be very nice to choose which sort of links you see. Something like "Hide orange links", "Hide green links", ... Nice options!

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011

          Tilman

          I agree…

          Great product!!!!

          Deno

                             ADT Enterprises
                    Free Shipping and Handling
                  http://www.adtenterprises.com

          What really counts, is to show the broken links only. If I'd do what you want, it would mean an option "show green and red links but not orange links". I'm afraid people would then mail me who forgot that they have filtered away the user-skipped links.

          Tilman

          Am 21.09.2011 13:25, schrieb Tono:

          Hi

          I think it would be a nice feature for next release:

          An option like "Hide skipped links"

          Thanks

          No infections found in this incoming message
          Scanned by iolo System Shield®
          http://www.iolo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
            Sorry, but these "nice" features are really just cosmetic improvements.
            You can still sort the mail window by clicking on the status.

            Tilman