Skipped links

  • Tono
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011
      Hi

      I think it would be a nice feature for next release:

      An option like "Hide skipped links"

      Thanks

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011
          Well, I think Xenu is a very useful tool, not only for showing broken links, also for showing statistic, type of links and so on. It would be very nice to choose which sort of links you see. Something like "Hide orange links", "Hide green links", ... Nice options!

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011

            I agree…

            Great product!!!!

            Deno

                               ADT Enterprises
                      Free Shipping and Handling
                    http://www.adtenterprises.com

            What really counts, is to show the broken links only. If I'd do what you want, it would mean an option "show green and red links but not orange links". I'm afraid people would then mail me who forgot that they have filtered away the user-skipped links.

            Tilman

            Am 21.09.2011 13:25, schrieb Tono:

            Hi

            I think it would be a nice feature for next release:

            An option like "Hide skipped links"

            Thanks

            No infections found in this incoming message
            Scanned by iolo System Shield®
            http://www.iolo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
              Sorry, but these "nice" features are really just cosmetic improvements.
              You can still sort the mail window by clicking on the status.

              Tilman