Re: [xenu-usergroup] Will it run on a flash drive properly?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2011
      The xenu.exe can run by itself from anywhere.

      Tilman

      Am 30.08.2011 20:20, schrieb oteotd:
      > Hi has anyone tried to run Xenu from a flash drive? If so did it work properly?
      >
      > Thanks

    • hayzhk
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011
        To help others, this xenu.exe is the one in your installed Program Files folder. Just copy it to your flash drive. (The installation .zip file contains a setup.exe, which I couldn't open with WinZip to view the contents)

        Ash

        > The xenu.exe can run by itself from anywhere.
        >
        > Tilman
        >
        > Am 30.08.2011 20:20, schrieb oteotd:
        > > Hi has anyone tried to run Xenu from a flash drive? If so did it work properly?
        > >
        > > Thanks

      • oteotd
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2011
          Thanks for the reply Tilman.