Will it run on a flash drive properly?

  • oteotd
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2011
      Hi has anyone tried to run Xenu from a flash drive? If so did it work properly?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17 7:12 AM
        The xenu.exe can run by itself from anywhere.

        Tilman

        Am 30.08.2011 20:20, schrieb oteotd:
        > Hi has anyone tried to run Xenu from a flash drive? If so did it work properly?
        >
        > Thanks

      • hayzhk
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21 1:16 PM
          To help others, this xenu.exe is the one in your installed Program Files folder. Just copy it to your flash drive. (The installation .zip file contains a setup.exe, which I couldn't open with WinZip to view the contents)

          Ash

          > The xenu.exe can run by itself from anywhere.
          >
          > Tilman
          >
          > Am 30.08.2011 20:20, schrieb oteotd:
          > > Hi has anyone tried to run Xenu from a flash drive? If so did it work properly?
          > >
          > > Thanks

        • oteotd
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2011
            Thanks for the reply Tilman.