Which: ordering Status by color / code

  • Wolfgang
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2011
      Hi Tilman,
      wehn i sort my searchresult by status, it sorts the result by text:
      like this:
      ok
      ok
      server error
      skip
      the resource is not longer available

      unlikely there is no possibillity to order by error-code (there is no column error-code too)

      But links with failures are marled in red.

      Is it possible to sort the result by color (=error code)

      Since XENU test mailto:-Links, errors will appear very late and it will be very helpful to group by color

      Best regards
      Wolfgang
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2011

        You can show the red lines only with CTRL-B.

        Tilman

      • w.peters@mit.de
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2011
          thx.