Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: someone remind me how check how to check .php files ?

  • Al Guevara
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 4:15 PM
      Ok, and thank you!

      From: "Tilman Hausherr" <tilman@...>
      To: xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: someone remind me how check how to check .php files ?

      >On Tue, 31 May 2011 12:49:48 -0700, Al Guevara wrote:

      >>Thanks Tilman
      >>
      >>So I need Apache and Php installed?

      >Yes. IMO, you can't work with php alone, you always need a server.

      >You should ask questions in a forum or a newsgroup that deals with such
      >problems (and no, I don't know which one). Or just try it yourself after
      >reading the web pages from the search below.

      >Tilman

      >> >http://www.google.de/search?q=windows+install+local+php+server+apache
      >>
      >> >Tilman

      >server is?
      >> >Can you give me a DL link?

    • Fischer, Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        Hi Al,

        I don't know what kind of a system you're using, but most Windows machines come these days with a preinstalled webserver which only needs to be activated. For your purposes this will do. Check http://digitizor.com/2009/02/20/how-to-install-microsoft-iis-server-on-windows-7/.

        Best
        Thomas