RE: [xenu-usergroup] Re: someone remind me how check how to check .php files ?

  • Wolfgang
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2011
      Does XENU find the URLs below ore doesn´t?
      if it desn´t local webserver may not be started.

      If it does and it won´t be interpreted by webserver, make sure that php-files are marked for beeing interpreted by php.

      Take a look on Tilman´s FAQ at:
      http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
      Question and answer 10.

      best regards