RE: [xenu-usergroup] Re: someone remind me how check how to check .php files ?

  • Al Guevara
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 7:52 PM
      Also tried

      http://127.0.0.1:800/1Dream/Tom/oralbreeze/index.php

      and

      http://127.0.0.1:800/D:/1Dream/Tom/oralbreeze/index.php

      --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "Al Guevara" <al@...> wrote:

      > Thank Wolfgang
      >
      > I downloaded and installed this on my Win 7s: php-5.3.6-nts-Win32-VC9-x86
      > All it did was put a readme and an ini file in the start menu.
      > Xenu will; still not check/run a index.php file locally.
      >
      > Did I goof?
      >
      > Thanks

      > From: Wolfgang <w.peters@...>
      > To: xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [xenu-usergroup] Re: someone remind me how check how to check .php files ?
      >

      > >local php-files con only be checked using a local webserver because they contain
      > >code-fragment which will be done on the webserver before delivery to local client
      > >(Browser or xenu)
      >
      > >wolfgang
      >
      > >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "Al Guevara" <al@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Thank you much!
      > >> Al Guevara -

    • Wolfgang
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30 10:15 PM
        Does XENU find the URLs below ore doesn´t?
        if it desn´t local webserver may not be started.

        If it does and it won´t be interpreted by webserver, make sure that php-files are marked for beeing interpreted by php.

        Take a look on Tilman´s FAQ at:
        http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
        Question and answer 10.

        best regards