RE: [xenu-usergroup] Re: someone remind me how check how to check .php files ?

  • Al Guevara
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2011
      Thank Wolfgang

      I downloaded and installed this on my Win 7s: php-5.3.6-nts-Win32-VC9-x86
      All it did was put a readme and an ini file in the start menu.
      Xenu will; still not check/run a index.php file locally.

      Did I goof?

      Thanks

      From: Wolfgang <w.peters@...>
      To: xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [xenu-usergroup] Re: someone remind me how check how to check .php files ?

      >local php-files con only be checked using a local webserver because they contain
      >code-fragment which will be done on the webserver before delivery to local client
      >(Browser or xenu)

      >wolfgang

      >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "Al Guevara" <al@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Thank you much!
      >> Al Guevara -

    • Al Guevara
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2011
        Also tried

        http://127.0.0.1:800/1Dream/Tom/oralbreeze/index.php

        and

        http://127.0.0.1:800/D:/1Dream/Tom/oralbreeze/index.php

        --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "Al Guevara" <al@...> wrote:

        > Thank Wolfgang
        >
        > I downloaded and installed this on my Win 7s: php-5.3.6-nts-Win32-VC9-x86
        > All it did was put a readme and an ini file in the start menu.
        > Xenu will; still not check/run a index.php file locally.
        >
        > Did I goof?
        >
        > Thanks

        > From: Wolfgang <w.peters@...>
        > To: xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [xenu-usergroup] Re: someone remind me how check how to check .php files ?
        >

        > >local php-files con only be checked using a local webserver because they contain
        > >code-fragment which will be done on the webserver before delivery to local client
        > >(Browser or xenu)
        >
        > >wolfgang
        >
        > >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "Al Guevara" <al@> wrote:
        > >>
        > >> Thank you much!
        > >> Al Guevara -

      • Wolfgang
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2011
          Does XENU find the URLs below ore doesn´t?
          if it desn´t local webserver may not be started.

          If it does and it won´t be interpreted by webserver, make sure that php-files are marked for beeing interpreted by php.

          Take a look on Tilman´s FAQ at:
          http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
          Question and answer 10.

          best regards