Re: [xenu-usergroup] Local files ending in php

    Message 1 of 24 , May 28, 2011
      On Sat, 28 May 2011 11:55:43 +0200, Tono wrote:

      >If OE does not produce .html files but I can browse offline with them.

      Probably, because OE keeps an internal list of files that have the
      text/html MIME type.

      >It would be very nice to be able to check such a downloaded website.

      You can, if you use the local webserver that OE provides apparently. You
      mentioned that you can access them with http://127.0.0.1:800/

      >I think it would be nice a feature like: Consider as HTML files the ones like: *.php@*

      Rather not. This would be about one day of work just so that you can
      check whether your NSFW download is complete :-) This feature isn't
      really something that will help anyone else that you, I think.

      Tilman