custom timeout limit ?

  • jb
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2011
      Greetinfs, this is my first post

      I have a portal with 5000+ links
      http://histoiredesarts.crdp-lorraine.fr/wordpress/

      some of them are VERY slow to respond like more than 5 seconds, we know it and can't do anything about it (they query a sluggish library database).

      Can I tweak xenu so that it returns a timeout error only after a site took more than 5 seconds to respond for example ?

      I installed the 1.3.9beta and didn't find such an option

      Thank you
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2011
        http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

        Nr. 24