Re: [xenu-usergroup] Local files ending in php

  • Tono
    Message 1 of 24 , May 24, 2011
      How must I do to put a local web server? Before, I only say to Xenu  http://127.0.0.1:800/WH5/divinecats.co.uk/members/index.php  and with some files works and with another not.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [xenu-usergroup] Local files ending in php

      On Mon, 23 May 2011 23:03:53 +0200, Tono wrote:

      >It does not work fine. For example, Xenu give "no conection" for: http://127.0.0.1:800/WH5/divinecats.co.uk/members/bio.php@name=Bounty
      >
      >but the file exists when I put in a browser like file:///K:/WH5/divinecats.co.uk/members/bio.php@name=Bounty

      That isn't the same, and it isn't a Xenu problem, rather a problem of
      setting up your local server. "file:///K:" is your file system.
      "http://127.0.0.1:800" is a local web server. First check whether you
      can open that URL within a browser. If you can't, then your server
      doesn't work (or you don't have any server at all), or you're using the
      wrong port.

      >And so on. With this, Xenu does not put the orphan files.
      >
      >For local files from Offline Explorer Pro, Xenu does not work fine. The files are something like: picture.php@page=45&name=3 and so on.

      Ok, so these aren't your files, you just downloaded them from the
      internet, from the site that is NSFW, and you want to use Xenu to see if
      it is complete. I think the problem is that this "Offline Explorer Pro"
      didn't rename them to .html. Look at the options of that software.

      Tilman

    • Tono
      Message 2 of 24 , May 28, 2011
        If OE does not produce .html files but I can browse offline with them. It would be very nice to be able to check such a downloaded website.

        I think it would be nice a feature like:  Consider as HTML files the ones like: *.php@*

        Message 3 of 24 , May 28, 2011
          On Sat, 28 May 2011 11:55:43 +0200, Tono wrote:

          >If OE does not produce .html files but I can browse offline with them.

          Probably, because OE keeps an internal list of files that have the
          text/html MIME type.

          >It would be very nice to be able to check such a downloaded website.

          You can, if you use the local webserver that OE provides apparently. You
          mentioned that you can access them with http://127.0.0.1:800/

          >I think it would be nice a feature like: Consider as HTML files the ones like: *.php@*

          Rather not. This would be about one day of work just so that you can
          check whether your NSFW download is complete :-) This feature isn't
          really something that will help anyone else that you, I think.

          Tilman