new beta with duplicate page content, title and description detection

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22 12:49 PM
      Today I've expanded that subsection so that duplicate titles and
      descriptions are also listed. Again, the results are amazing, especially
      if your modus operandi is to copy existing pages and then forget to
      change title and/or description.

      The feature will not work on existing scans done with a version from
      before April 17.

      Tilman