Keyword field error

  • Brian - Herman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2011
      Great update for the beta, running into an issue that I have a meta tag with the word "Keyword" in it. The beta is using that meta tag rather than the "Keyword" metatag, would it be possible to define the metatag with keywords?

      Thanks much,
      Brian Rider
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2011
        I don't really understand - are you saying you are using KEYWORD instead
        of KEYWORDS (with 's') ? Or is it something different? The best would be
        that you tell me the line that is in your HTML so that I can see if
        something goes wrong.

        Tilman