Re: [xenu-usergroup] Why is this reported as a broken link?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2011
      Probably because google reports everything as broken that Xenu checks.

      http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

      Nr 20

      Tilman

      On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 13:26:25 -0000, groovekees wrote:

      >http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=Airsculpture+Burn&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=

    • Kees Aerts (A-biz)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2011
        Ok.
        Is it possible to skip just Google in the test because now I get around 2000 lines.
        I do want to test other external links.

        Best regards / Vriendelijke groeten,

        Kees

        A-biz Internet Solutions
        www.a-biz.nl
      • Deborah Rorabaugh
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2011

          Under ‘Do not check any URLS beginning with this:’

          Add http://www.google*

          And http://google*

          That should do it.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 17, 2011
            On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 06:03:14 -0800, Deborah Rorabaugh wrote:

            >Under 'Do not check any URLS beginning with this:'
            >

            >Add http://www.google* <http://www.google*/>
            >
            >And http://google* <http://google*/>

            The "*" only if you're using the wildcard version. With the normal
            version, its the beginning that counts.