Why is this reported as a broken link?

  • groovekees
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2011
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2011
        Probably because google reports everything as broken that Xenu checks.

        http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

        Nr 20

        Tilman

        On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 13:26:25 -0000, groovekees wrote:

        >http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=Airsculpture+Burn&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=

      • Kees Aerts (A-biz)
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2011
          Ok.
          Is it possible to skip just Google in the test because now I get around 2000 lines.
          I do want to test other external links.

          Best regards / Vriendelijke groeten,

          Kees

          A-biz Internet Solutions
          www.a-biz.nl
        • Deborah Rorabaugh
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 15, 2011

            Under ‘Do not check any URLS beginning with this:’

            Add http://www.google*

            And http://google*

            That should do it.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 17, 2011
              On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 06:03:14 -0800, Deborah Rorabaugh wrote:

              >Under 'Do not check any URLS beginning with this:'
              >

              >Add http://www.google* <http://www.google*/>
              >
              >And http://google* <http://google*/>

              The "*" only if you're using the wildcard version. With the normal
              version, its the beginning that counts.