Re: xenu live reporting title changing...

  • Wolfgang
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2010
      --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "geoffday2000" <dialhelp@...> wrote:

      > so i've used xenu for years and i've never noticed this feature - that when running xenu, the word in the cell for title for a page is initially light blue, then it changes to dark blue and then it changes to green (finally showing the actual title).
      >
      > what are the blue colored words telling us, and why aren't they recorded in the spreadsheet?

      i see colors sometimes too! but not because of XENU.
      Where did you recognize these colors?

      The XENU-Colors i see (during XENU examines my site):
      busy: light grey
      pending: grey
      skipped: light brown
      mailhost ok: light green
      url ok: green
      errors: red
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2010
        On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:39:26 -0000, Wolfgang wrote:

        >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "geoffday2000" <dialhelp@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> so i've used xenu for years and i've never noticed this feature - that when running xenu, the word in the cell for title for a page is initially light blue, then it changes to dark blue and then it changes to green (finally showing the actual title).
        >>
        >> what are the blue colored words telling us, and why aren't they recorded in the spreadsheet?
        >>
        >i see colors sometimes too! but not because of XENU.
        >Where did you recognize these colors?
        >
        >The XENU-Colors i see (during XENU examines my site):
        >busy: light grey
        >pending: grey
        >skipped: light brown
        >mailhost ok: light green
        >url ok: green
        >errors: red

        Thanks Wolfgang:)

        Geoff:

        blue = skip externals

        I don't remember a light and dark blue.

        That the title changes is because initially, the link title is the stuff
        between the "a" tags. When the page is fetched, it is replaced with the
        real title.