Re: [xenu-usergroup] Xenu Broken links

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2010
      Hi,

      Xenu doesn't care (or even know) how a page is created, whether its
      static or dynamic.

      But I had a look at the http traffic, after noticing that "faking" the
      user agent didn't help. The reason that Xenu doesn't work is because
      your HTML pages come with a 404 error even if they exist!!! Note also
      the Content-Length: 43295. This is really weird and not Xenu's fault.

      HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
      Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:48:15 GMT
      Server: Apache

      (... real html page here ...)