Does XENU follow links inside PDF documents?

  • Wolfgang
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
      Hi Tilman,
      we do have actual the following problem.
      We need to pass some PDF-Documents to check if links from pdfs to websites are working.
      Does XENU follow links in PDFs?

      best regards
      wolfgang
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
        On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:23:11 -0000, Wolfgang wrote:

        >Hi Tilman,
        >we do have actual the following problem.
        >We need to pass some PDF-Documents to check if links from pdfs to websites are working.
        >Does XENU follow links in PDFs?

        No.

        PDFs are not in HTML format, sadly.

        I did try some source code for conversion a few months ago, but it
        didn't work properly, the URLs splitted. There's another software with
        source code (xPDF), but its bloated.

        Tilman