Sleuth in Java

  • Andrew H Lohmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2010
      From my point of view as a home user rather than a professional Java on my PC is fine. I happen to use Sun's OpenOffice and that runs just fine no issues. As far as any runtime, OS or virtual machine goes Java is very widely used and consequently stable.

      The two web hosts, btinternet and tiscali, that I used come with my past and present telephone accounts have been reliable for a decade or so but don't have any scripting language support. The only issue that arises using Zenu on either web spaces is that all the files are reported as orphans this issue arose in the past year or so and I have not reported it before.

      The other feature I sometimes use is to check the webpage on my PC before uploading it. Consequently the only place for Zenu is on my PC but then I am a non-paying home user grateful for what I get.

      Andrew H Lohmann
      Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlohmann