Re: [xenu-usergroup] Mailto: domain name check problem - 'No such host'

  • Shiner
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      On 17/09/2010 11:46, rwalbutt wrote:

      Our email addresses on our website are now reporting as errors with 'No such host'. Why was it necessary to introduce the mailto domain name check in v1.3.6?

      I can't see a good reason as all of our email addresses (at)naturalengland(dot)org(dot)uk all work fine.

      Do you obfuscate your email addresses at all?

      This new check has messed up our Xenu report. It's now full of mailto errors we don't need to take any action on.

      I'd like to see this mailto check removed in next version or at least an option added to disable this check please.

      You can add an exclusion and it won't check for them. (I do this for email addresses I have obfuscated)

      Regards

      Chris