Re: if life will be a request programme....

  • Wolfgang
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2010
      Ok, wikipedia was my worst example (but the best known).
      We do handle several Link-List to forein friendly motorbike-websites (for example Clubs).
      We don´t link www.mydomain.com eachtime, sometimes it si neccessary to link direct to a pag like www.mydomain/home.htm becaus of misconfiguration of der Webservers.
      If the do change their page-structure f.E. home.htm isn´t avalable index.html instead it´s easy for us to recognize and to change on return of 404. But returning "forbidden request" i have to check each page by opening in browser.

      best regard
      wolfgang

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 15, 2010
        You'd need to talk to these websites... sometimes, its these errors are
        not even on purpose, but the result of poor php programming. I've often
        have had support requests from users who have php-based sites and have
        no idea what they're actually doing.

        Tilman

      • Wolfgang
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 20, 2010
          Hi Tilman,
          another little wish.
          I use Xenu successfully to check several sites.
          Unlikely XENU does only recognize the last 10 configuratons.
          To hold more configurations it is neccessary to have another copy of XENU.
          Is it possible to drill out XENU to recognize "n" configurations or to load and save different xenu.inis using one application?
          This will be very helpfull for me.

          best regards

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 20, 2010
            Get the latest version, which shows more than 10 URLs in the dialog.
            However even the previous versions did remember more than 10
            configurations. (Through the INI file)

            Tilman