Re: [xenu-usergroup] Orphaned Image Files

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 27 10:06 PM
      On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:05:46 +0100, Jack Stringer wrote:

      >Is there a way to get Xenu to check the image files that in use on the
      >site against a list found either locally or via FTP.

      Sure, have you tried the orphan search when the report is launched?
      However this requires that the whole site is searched first. Use a very
      low # (possible as low as 1) of threads so that the online shop doesn't
      get or down. Also, save your work, in case you have questions later.
      And, to be careful, if you delete something, ask the shop owner first
      if, from his memory, these images are indeed no longer used for any
      products.

      Tilman