RE: checking links in javascript - finally works!

  • Eugeny.Sattler@RU.NESTLE.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 26, 2004
      this page http://www.quickbrowse.com/whatsnew.cgi contains this piece of
      HTML code

      So, we need to know that javascript links do not necessarily have semicolon
      after a closing bracket.
      Keep it in mind when building your own regexp. Or, forget about it and adopt
      the simplified regexp that was already suggested here:

      javascript:[_a-zA-Z0-9]+ *\( *['"]([^'"]+)['"]

      This regexp , in a string "javascript:popup('/freelimits.html',400,300)"
      stops at the second single quote and does not check anything further.

      Eugeny
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 18, 2010
        Did anyone try to run Xenu with Sandboxie? Does it work? I'm thinking
        about mentioning it on my web page so that paranoid people can use Xenu
        too :)